1. Interstellar travel is physically impossible with any technology known by humans to work. ‘Nuff said.
2. Life has been around on this planet for over two billion years. Humans have been around for over fifty thousand years. Civilization has been around for under fifteen thousand years. Humans have been using the telegraph for under two centuries. Humans have been in space for less than a century. Humans have found absolutely no reason to send people to outside the solar system in all recorded history. This has to be remembered by any idiot who uses the Drake equation as evidence for Ancient Assonaut visitation.
3. Even if interstellar travel was possible, there is little probability Ancient Assonauts would end up on this planet rather than some other.
4. The likely motives of potential Ancient Assonauts and the likely results of any Ancient Assonaut visitation are totally inconsistent with this planet’s actual history.
5. There is no archaeological evidence for Ancient Assonauts visiting this planet.