1. Steve Sailer on the Sailer Gap in regards to White voters
2. Trump going to the right states. The campaign is on. The Summer Offensive is one quarter complete.
3. Neera Tanden and the Donald agreed on Libya: Take. The. Oil.
4. Fuck. John. Cornyn.
5. “According to statistics, the United States currently has the highest marriage rate in the developed world, as of 2008, with a marriage rate of 7.1 per 1,000 people or 2,162,000 marriages. The average age for first marriage for men is 27.4 and 25.6 years for women.” -What? That explains a lot, actually, including (especially) the continuing competitiveness of the Republican Party.
6. The Jewish state implements a policy very similar to Trump’s temporary shutdown on Muslims entering the United States; roughly noone in the (((media))) gives a shit. Hm…
7. Peruvian voter turnout is high, and the half-Jew won against the Japanese
8. How union-backed organizations distort the facts of the CEO pay gap
9. Trump shouldn’t listen to Paul Ryan. At all. He’s toxic. He lost.
10. More Blacks and Whites believe OJ was guilty (BTW, he was)