1. First photo of the Pence/Kaine debate. I find it interesting how both VP picks were to the right of the actual nominee.
3. Kaine overperformed Obama in VA by merely 2 points. He’s popular in Virginia Beach, I guess, but so is Donald Trump.
4. Trump has surpassed Mitt Romney’s best FiveThirtyEight winning chances (41%, June 2, 2012). 2012 GOP convention began August 27. BTW, in the now-cast model, Trump surpassed Mitt’s October 12 peak on July 14.
7. Comment section v. Article (NRO). Mods at NRO have blocked me despite (or because of ) the fact I said nothing untruthful. I’m still allowed to vote, though.
8. Comment section v. Article (NRO). Different article.
12. A cuck on the irrelevance of crime statistics. Good read.