1. Scott Alexander writes what is by far his worst and least defensible post. The only only part of it which has even a hint of a legitimate point is 6.1, and even there it does not explain pundits who don’t even know Brooklyn, like a certain Kaul Prubman.
6. Google memory holes Natural News. Good cause, bad means.
1. The second 2012 Baldwin-Thompson debate. Man, what a change in sides!
7. After Trump’s win, approval of how Republican leaders are doing soars among Republicans. John McCain’s approval rating is the same with Republicans as with Democrats.
1. Cotton v. Paul on defining Trumpism. Very rare good piece from a generally very unintelligent writer.
5. It’s the IQ
7. Vermont leads nation in homosexuality Surprise: zero. This was Lincoln’s best state. Biggest outlier is probably Indiana.