Summary of Cotton’s remarks:
1. Putin is Hitler! We need to be more like Hitler and start an unprovoked attack on Russia*
1.1 Munich! Munich! Munich!
2. Russia is an enemy.
3. Ukraine is under occupation.
4. Estonia and Latvia are worth conducting military operations against!
5. There are still 100s of thousands of refugees left to be made homeless!
6. Appeasement everywhere! Georgia didn’t attack first with its tanks!
7. I can’t pronounce Russian names while spouting on about the country!
8. Krim was invaded! It totally wasn’t the will of the Crimean people to join Russia.
9. I am the new Hitler! Operation Barbarossa 2.0 now!
10. No American arms have been sent to Ukraine!
11. No, seriously, when I said Operation Barbarossa 2.0, I meant it.
12. Also, destroy the Syrian gov’t, and make up phony excuses to prevent the removal of Iranian sanctions.
13. Operation Barbarossa 2.0! Literally! In Eastern Ukraine!
*The alternative to Munich was… what? An unprovoked invasion of Germany.
I want the guy who said you don’t have to pass an IQ test to be a Senator back!!!