1. It’s interspersed with two (apparently) advertisements for nursing books.
2. There is a very good reason serifed fonts are used in most books.
3. A flying snake logo is on the back cover.
4. The book is filled with falsehoods, of which you can get a taste just by reading the Amazon preview.
5. Grena calls Jefferson’s cut-and-paste job of the Gospels a “Bible”.
Needless to say, I will offer GM Grena a few answers to his questions on page 211:
Why do you think SHENAs fight so vehemently to keep not just Creation versions of history out of secular schools, but to keep non-conforming opinions & Evolution-bias warning labels out of textbooks?
The same reason we fight so vehemently to keep not just germ-theory denialist versions of biology out of secular schools, but to keep non-conforming opinions & Spherical Earth-bias warning labels out of textbooks. We are not relativists.
Why do you think they are so cautious about whom they deign to debate in public forums?
“A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is still putting on its shoes”.
Did they hibernate or time-travel?
Also, Grena clearly shows his lack of understanding of evolution at the bottom of p. 83. Apparently, he cannot conceive that the sexes are not separate species, but evolve simultaneously in populations.